Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Made New



   I love to shop! Shopping always made me feel good and refreshed. When I had nice clothes and lots of things I seemed to have felt good in that moment. Well that kind of thinking and impulse shopping has lead our family into a great amount of debt... But it was ok because we could still afford the payments and live comfortably. We didn't think about how much money we were spending paying high interest credit cards and loans.


  About a year ago I realized that the credit card charging needed to stop. So we began to budget our money better and faithfully and fully tithing first and foremost (Which by the way has been amazing) God is good and always faithful and has always provided for us.


  So now we are cutting back and getting our finances back to where they should be. Living more purposeful lives. On fire for Christ and our family!
  
  I recently thought of this idea- to start blogging ! Blogging would be fun but I thought it would be even more fun to do it with my sister, Melanie! So I talked her into it ;) So we hope you enjoy all we have to share with you. 





  Subscribe and find us on Facebook! Look forward to sharing many posts with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment