Wednesday, October 19, 2011

New Adventures


   I got call from my sister the other day. I love talking to her. She is one of those crafty, fun people and always has something exciting going on. Amanda started off saying she wanted to start a blog and wanted me to help her. I advised her that I can’t spell or write in complete sentences. She laughed as if I were joking. I wasn’t. That’s why I am home-schooling my 1st and 5th graders, so I can re-learn to read, write and spell again.

  Wow, a blog! {What is that, I thought} ha-ha, so I googled it of course! I got lots of great tips: write less, use short sentences, use simple words and don’t take yourself too seriously. Do all your daily activities with a camera around your neck to be sure you capture each step of the way and tell all your friends about it. So, let’s get started!

1 comment:

  1. awesome Melanie. i have a blog too and just started righting in it more since a cousin of mine invited me to hers. i will enjoying seeing what you have to say. Love you girl

    ReplyDelete